What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen and button issues
- Charging and charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc.)
- Unit auto firing
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under manufacturer's warranty, as stated in the warranty information in your original packaging, please contact us at email@example.com
Manufacturers warranties and conditions will of course apply when submitted directly to the manufacturer.
What is not covered by our warranty?
Inspired Vapor Company is not responsible for loss or damage during shipping.
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, rebuildable products, batteries (unless DOA), chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure/damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure/damage resulting from excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure/damage resulting from usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage/failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Tanks that are leaking are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped/damaged threads, crooked 510 connection due to over tightening
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period.
Wrong or Missing Order Item(s)
If we make an error when fulfilling your order, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the order. A brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the error is the quickest way of informing us. We will do our best to correct any fulfillment errors as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Incorrectly received items must be returned to us. We will provide you with a prepaid return label via mail to send back the product(s) free of charge. If we do not receive the item(s) within 30 days, we reserve the right to charge the original payment method used to make your purchase for the full dollar amount of the product(s).
Items that are DOA (Dead on Arrival) or still under warranty, are eligible for an exchange only. We will exchange the item with the exact same item, in the exact same colour (if available). Exceptions may apply if the item is no longer being actively stocked. We do not offer store credits or refunds on Product Exchanges.
Refunds & Store Credit
We are unable to issue refunds to any form of payment other than the original credit card used to make your purchase.
We are unable to issue a refund via Interac E-Transfer, Cash, Debit Card or Cheque. If you purchased using Interac E-Transfer, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque, you will receive store credit.
We try to issue refunds within 7 business days after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise. You will receive an email notification confirming your refund.
Depending on your card-issuing bank, please allow up to one billing cycle for a refund to appear on your statement.
Original shipping fees may be deducted from a refund unless the return is the result of our error. International shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please note: we cannot process return or refund requests without proof of purchase.
Non-returnable & Final Sale Items
All clearance, final sale, or "as is" marked items are non-refundable and ineligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges.
We also cannot accept returns of atomizer tanks, rebuildable atomizers (unless DOA), mechanical mods, battery cells, replacement parts, accessories or E-liquids.
We do not accept returns for normal product wear and tear, for example cosmetic blemishes or natural patina.
Our Return Policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Tanks and Atomizers that have had E-Liquid added cannot be returned.
E-Liquid(s) cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any packages that are Returned to Sender because Proof of Age was not able to be determined or any return(s) on unused/un-opened items, will receive a refund but will be subject to a re-stocking fee and the Shipping Fee will not be refunded. If your purchase included our Free Shipping promotion you will still be charged for the return shipping fee on top of the re-stocking fee.
When a return is necessary due to warranty, please return your product(s) to us within 30 days. Be sure to email us when your items are being sent to us.
Pack all merchandise safely to prevent damage during transit. We strongly recommend using a shipping method with tracking & insurance.
Inspired Vapor Company is not responsible for loss or damage during transit.
Please send returns to:
Inspired Vapor Company
635, 801-15St East
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
Please submit all warranty or return inquiries to: